Businesses can save as much as $1200 per phone line over 2 years with Unified Communications.
Unified communications gives you the ability to make and receive calls through any device as long as you’re connected to the internet. But that’s not all. Unified communications enables your entire organization to stay connected and productive across numerous communications channels. From voice calls and email to messaging and collaboration tools, unified communications keeps your employees productive and your customers engaged. Your business benefits from increased collaboration, projects get completed quicker, your employees can take on more clients, and your bottom line benefits greatly.
SinglePoint’s unified communications offers all of these features while centering your organization’s phone system. When your unified communications system is supported by SinglePoint, we ensure that you can use one phone number for your entire organization. We’ll even set up auto-attendants, call screening, and forwarding so you can stay on top of every call, refining your customer experience.
Here’s what you get with our unified communications solution:
- Unlimited calling in the US & Canada
- Mobile phone and desktop application
- Call through any device as long as you’re connected to the internet
- Keep your existing numbers through number portability
- Ability to have corporate caller ID for outbound calls from any device
- Full management and support by SinglePoint Global. No need to learn another system